What we covered:
- Choosing Your Own Adventure! Should you do a fundraising round or exit your company? It’s really all about your options and what path you should take that’s best for you, your employees, and your investors.
- What’s your Market Map? What are the buyer types that could buy your company? Private Equity or Strategic Buyers have different profiles and timelines to purchase a company
- What is the M&A process? We’ll break down the mechanics of the process with milestones and deliverables – and how to manage the process to maximize your return
- Understanding pricing and terms. More deals fall apart from terms than pricing. However, having realistic pricing coming into the process matters as well as earnouts or acqui-hires.
- Business Development as a strategic process. How to build up market relationships starting today that will impact your future enterprise value.
Need help thinking through your exit? Drop me an email.